Enhancing Long-Range Communications
In harsh and austere environments, long-range communications are often obstructed and impossible to connect. When communications are mission-critical, Aerostar's total situational awareness solutions allow wireless networks to connect in theater.
Link Nodes in a Network
A well-placed suite of sensors can link nodes in an communications network and extend sensor ranges from a few miles to a few thousand miles.
Extend Sensor Ranges
Commanders need a wealth of information during intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, and communications missions. We connect all the key elements of your operations, from radar to video surveillance — ensuring that data is accurately transmitted and received at long ranges.
Ensure Continuous Sensor Coverage
Protect & Defend
Our total situational awareness solutions allow operators to monitor a larger operational environment — from a rocky coastline to a lengthy national border.
Provide Wireless Internet Access
Aerostar worked closely with Loon, an Alphabet company, to solve the great challenge of providing wireless internet access to millions of people worldwide. Our work has the potential to change millions of lives. Improved medical care, access to knowledge, and enriched agriculture are all benefits of connecting people.
System Integration: The Total Solution
Aerostar is a systems integrator, offering tailored turnkey solutions for advanced situational awareness. Our systems are used to enhance communications at long ranges — extending your mission networks when connectivity is critical.
Aerostar is a leader in Stratospheric Balloons and Airships, and Radar Systems. Leveraging our many strategic partners, we provide fully-integrated systems — whatever the mission. Using a systems-of-systems approach, your solution can be integrated together to form a larger operational network, providing high-tech persistent surveillance and intelligence gathering for missions requiring beyond line of sight communications.
Solutions & Services
- Installation and integration of new or legacy sensor payloads onto a variety of land, maritime and air platforms
- Sensor packages tailored to meet customer mission and budget
- Proven integration with leading industry EO/IR cameras and radars
- Communications integration
- Local and remote operator command and control
- Field Service Representatives and Flight Director support for on-site assistance, maintenance, repair and day-to-day operations
- Dedicated integration and operations facilities
- CONUS and OCONUS operations and maintenance training programs
- Site surveys and design