Enhancing Security Through Persistence Surveillance
Ultimate Tracking for Long-Range Missions
The Vista F50ER Radar System is a revolutionary 360° wide-area radar system that boasts extended range capabilities. This system can be used for early detection of targets and their movement over land and water. Vista Radar Systems employ proprietary algorithms that incorporate more than 30 years of stored data, enabling the systems to more accurately and efficiently determine real targets. The Vista F50ER Radar System is controlled remotely and operates from a diverse set of platforms, including towers, vehicles, ships, aerostats, and aircraft. It is designed and optimized for automatically tracking targets against difficult radar clutter conditions, eliminating the need for operator adjustments and tuning.
The Vista F50ER Radar System is used to increase persistent surveillance capabilities and enhance total situational awareness.
- Intelligence and Reconnaissance
- Port Security Coastal Security
- Border Safety
- Infrastructure Security
- Disaster Response
- Incident Awareness and Assessment
- Drug and Smuggling Interdiction
- Force Protection
- Insurgent Activity Detection
- High Altitude Missions
- Land, Maritime, and Air Tracking
- Fully adaptive with no operator adjustments
- Extremely low false alarm rates
- Embedded status and control web application
- Unattended remote deployments
- Composite display of tracks from multiple sensor feeds in combination with camera imagery
- Interactive and intuitive Geographic Information System (GIS)-based track displays In multiple simultaneous clients over internet
- Web-based fault system remote maintenance
- All-weather 24/7 operations
- Continuous 360° automated wide-area tracking
- Command and control centers via Ethernet/XML
- FREQUENCY: X-Band
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 0.5 kVA
- ANTENNA SCAN METHOD: Mechanical
- WEIGHT: 198 kg (436.5 lbs)
Vista F50 ER Data Sheet
Get Full Specs
Enter your email to receive full details on this product.
Connecting, protecting and saving lives.
Contact us to discuss your next project.